How to Set Eudora as the Default Mail Program on VistaDocument ID: 2756HQ
Every time I try to set Eudora as the default email program on Windows Vista, I get the message "Eudora was unable to update the system registry. Your default mail program has not been changed".
1. Go to Start then Control Panel.
2. In The Control Panel click on Network and Internet.
3. Click on Internet Options.
4. In Internet Properties, click on the Programs tab.
5. Click on the set programs tab in the Internet programs section.
6. In the Set your default programs, click on Eudora to highlight it, and then click on Set this program as default.
7. If still having issues uninstalled Eudora and reinstalled it then it should be the default email client.
KEYWORDS: EPWIN, VISTA, DEFAULT, DEFAULT MAIL
| Home | Online Support | Open Source Development | User Forums | Contact Webmaster |
© 1999-2009 QUALCOMM Incorporated. All rights reserved. QUALCOMM and Eudora are registered trademarks of QUALCOMM Incorporated. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.